For travel along rocky surfaces or walking indoors, the Nordic Boot Boot Tips provide superior traction and grip along with a rockered surface for improved ergonomics on your hikes and walks. The rubber protects the environment and your gear from the sharp carbide tips. Compatible with all Mountainsmith trekking poles and most other brands.
- Converts your trekking pole for Nordic style walking
- Sold as pair
- Fits all Mountainsmith trekking poles and most 0.5" (12 mm) diameter pole ends
- Not ideal for poles with a twist-locking collapsible system as these tips must remain in line with your stride in order to function properly.
Dimensions: 1.5" x 2.0"
Weight: 0.4 oz / 0.01 kg
WildAir operating hours are Monday through Friday, between the hours of 9am-5pm. If you are unable to reach us between these hours, please send us an e-mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
WildAir Ships within Australia, New Zealand and some other select countries. If you are located outside our shipping areas, please contact us and we will endeavour to refer you to another dealer in your area.
WildAir and our affiliated businesses are not responsible for lost or stolen packages. As Australia Post does not require a signature, we do recommend shipping to a secure location.
• Australian Standard Shipping: Free for orders over $150, generally arrives within 3-5 business days
• Australian Express Shipping: $10, generally arrives within 1-2 business days
• New Zealand Standard Shipping: $15, generally arrives within 3-5 business days
• International Shipping (within Australasia): $20, shipping times can vary depending on your location
WildAir do not ship to all countries and can refer you to dealers in your area.
We will make every effort to dispatch orders as soon as possible. Please note there may be delays due to weekends, public holidays or staffing. Shipping delays can also be expected during COVID-19 outbreaks.