The easily adjustable Tellurite 7075 OLS trekking poles are now built with aluminium Outer lock height adjustment levers for added durability. The new wrist straps offer an unmatched level of comfort when paired with the cork and EVA handles. With adjustable soft-touch webbing, the wrist straps feel so smooth you just won’t believe they’re not butter. Plus, they eliminate hot spots and pressure points for more miles and more support in any terrain. Sold as a pair.
These rugged poles come equipped with removable hiking baskets, replaceable rubber boot tips, and durable carbide tips.
- Extended Cork/EVA/TPR handles
- Aluminium Outer lock height adjustment levers
- Three telescoping sections
- Snow baskets and hiking baskets included (lock pin style)
- Rubber boot tips
- Adjustable soft-touch webbing wrist strap
- Sold as pair
Material: 7075 Aluminium with Durable Carbide Tips
Weight: 1 lb 4 oz / 0.56 kg (Pair)
WildAir operating hours are Monday through Friday, between the hours of 9am-5pm. If you are unable to reach us between these hours, please send us an e-mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
WildAir Ships within Australia, New Zealand and some other select countries. If you are located outside our shipping areas, please contact us and we will endeavour to refer you to another dealer in your area.
WildAir and our affiliated businesses are not responsible for lost or stolen packages. As Australia Post does not require a signature, we do recommend shipping to a secure location.
• Australian Standard Shipping: Free for orders over $150, generally arrives within 3-5 business days
• Australian Express Shipping: $10, generally arrives within 1-2 business days
• New Zealand Standard Shipping: $15, generally arrives within 3-5 business days
• International Shipping (within Australasia): $20, shipping times can vary depending on your location
WildAir do not ship to all countries and can refer you to dealers in your area.
We will make every effort to dispatch orders as soon as possible. Please note there may be delays due to weekends, public holidays or staffing.