The Indio will quickly become you go-to pack to get you out the door and on your way with the essentials. With perfectly placed organisational pockets for your smallest gear, a laptop sleeve, and outer bungee for easy access, you will ease through your day as you transition from work to play.
- Hammock Stash Bungee
- Breathable Mesh Shoulder Straps
- Large Zippered Main Compartment Interior Laptop Sleeve - Fits Up to 15 inch Laptop
- Front Zipperd Convenience Pocket with organization panel and Key Hook
- Hammock Stash Bungee
- Vented Shoulder Straps
- Padded Back Panel
- Carry Handle
- Dual Water Bottle Pocket
Material: Shell: 400D Nylon with DWR Finish, Lining: 200D Polyester Ripstop
Capacity: 20 L
Weight: 510 g
WildAir operating hours are Monday through Friday, between the hours of 9am-5pm. If you are unable to reach us between these hours, please send us an e-mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
WildAir Ships within Australia, New Zealand and some other select countries. If you are located outside our shipping areas, please contact us and we will endeavour to refer you to another dealer in your area.
WildAir and our affiliated businesses are not responsible for lost or stolen packages. As Australia Post does not require a signature, we do recommend shipping to a secure location.
• Australian Standard Shipping: Free for orders over $150, generally arrives within 3-5 business days
• Australian Express Shipping: $10, generally arrives within 1-2 business days
• New Zealand Standard Shipping: $15, generally arrives within 3-5 business days
• International Shipping (within Australasia): $20, shipping times can vary depending on your location
WildAir do not ship to all countries and can refer you to dealers in your area.
We will make every effort to dispatch orders as soon as possible. Please note there may be delays due to weekends, public holidays or staffing.
At ENO, we’re not only about making quality adventure products and industry leading outdoors accessories; we’re also about making the world a better place. At our very core is the belief in the conservation and preservation of our wild places.
As a hammock company we know the importance of trees. Partnering with Trees for the Future we plant two trees for each hammock sold allowing us to positively impact communities in poverty through education and mentoring, while also helping to cool the planet by working towards offsetting our carbon footprint.
As members of 1% for the Planet, we are proud to contribute one percent of our annual sales to support nonprofit organisations focused on helping leave the environment in an even better place for future generations.