When your adventure calls for the stability of trekking poles but space and portability are a premium, reach for the Women's Halite. This 7075 aluminium style collapses for easy storage and unfurls to support long days on the trail. Sold as a pair.
What makes this pole women’s specific? On select Mountainsmith poles, we’ve researched and designed a specific pole handle for a better, more efficient grip. A shorter overall pole also (on average) improves fit, sizing, and support.
- Cork/EVA/TPR handle sized for women
- Aluminium Outer lock height adjustment levers
- Four collapsible sections with vinyl coated cable connectors
- Collapses to 14" for portability/storage
- Snow baskets and hiking baskets included (lock pin style)
- Rubber boot tips
- Adjustable soft-touch webbing wrist straps
- Sold as pair
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects
Material: 7075 Aluminium with Durable Carbide Tips
Weight: 1 lb 2 oz / 0.49 kg (Pair)
WildAir operating hours are Monday through Friday, between the hours of 9am-5pm. If you are unable to reach us between these hours, please send us an e-mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
WildAir Ships within Australia, New Zealand and some other select countries. If you are located outside our shipping areas, please contact us and we will endeavour to refer you to another dealer in your area.
WildAir and our affiliated businesses are not responsible for lost or stolen packages. As Australia Post does not require a signature, we do recommend shipping to a secure location.
• Australian Standard Shipping: Free for orders over $150, generally arrives within 3-5 business days
• Australian Express Shipping: $10, generally arrives within 1-2 business days
• New Zealand Standard Shipping: $15, generally arrives within 3-5 business days
• International Shipping (within Australasia): $20, shipping times can vary depending on your location
WildAir do not ship to all countries and can refer you to dealers in your area.
We will make every effort to dispatch orders as soon as possible. Please note there may be delays due to weekends, public holidays or staffing.