One of the industry's first lumbar packs, the Day is known for its function-first design. After 40+ years in our line, we've revamped this classic built with Delta Wing Compression and added more functionality for efficient storage on and off trail.
- Tuck-away waistbelt with forward pull adjustment webbing
- Front compression attachment system
- Strapette compatible (sold separately)
- Interior foam padded sleeve for tablet carry
- Smartphone compatible waistbelt pockets (Fits plus sized phones)
- FreeFlow ridged EVA backpanel padding
- Backpanel stash pocket ideal for securing passport, boarding pass, etc.
- Patented Delta Compression System load adjustment
- Side reinforced bottle pockets (fits up to 32oz/1L)
- Inner Sanctum™ interior zippered compartment for small valuables
- Waistbelt Fit: 28” - 48”
Material: 420 Oxford Nylon / 420 HD Nylon Ripstop with 210d Nylon Liner
Dimensions: 7.6 x 30.5 x 15.2 cm
WildAir operating hours are Monday through Friday, between the hours of 9am-5pm. If you are unable to reach us between these hours, please send us an e-mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
WildAir Ships within Australia, New Zealand and some other select countries. If you are located outside our shipping areas, please contact us and we will endeavour to refer you to another dealer in your area.
WildAir and our affiliated businesses are not responsible for lost or stolen packages. As Australia Post does not require a signature, we do recommend shipping to a secure location.
• Australian Standard Shipping: Free for orders over $150, generally arrives within 3-5 business days
• Australian Express Shipping: $10, generally arrives within 1-2 business days
• New Zealand Standard Shipping: $15, generally arrives within 3-5 business days
• International Shipping (within Australasia): $20, shipping times can vary depending on your location
WildAir do not ship to all countries and can refer you to dealers in your area.
We will make every effort to dispatch orders as soon as possible. Please note there may be delays due to weekends, public holidays or staffing. Shipping delays can also be expected during COVID-19 outbreaks.