Built with a double ripstop, the Clear Creek 15 with a Women's cut is as durable as it is versatile. Whether you’re cruising to the summit or cruising on your mountain bike, the Clear Creek can endure it all. Its Anvil Airway™, airmesh backpanel and dual density EVA/PU contoured shoulder straps make for an ultra-comfortable carry despite the weight of heavy gear or extra layers.
The Clear Creek 15 is built with a 3L hydration sleeve, front panel expansion pocket, side panel mesh pockets, and dual tool/trekking pole carry. From your rain jacket to your extra socks to excess amounts of trail mix (no raisins, please), the Clear Creek 15 has room for the essentials without going overboard.
What makes this pack women's specific? On select Mountainsmith backpacks, we've designated specific regions of the pack fitment and sizing to better accommodate female torso structure. Precurved shoulder straps and waist belts as well as canted angles and contact points have been fine tuned for a better contour, a truer fit, and more efficient pack carry over unisex styles.
- Single panel loader main compartment
- Front panel expansion pocket with elastic gusset
- Dual density EVA/PU contoured shoulder straps
- Removable 25mm waistbelt
- Front panel attachment loop
- Adjustable sternum strap with elastic bite valve catch
- Reinforced haul handle
- Anvil Airway™ backpanel air channel
- Dual side panel mesh pockets fit most 32oz bottles
- Internal hydration sleeve fits up to 3L
- High density foam framesheet and airmesh backpanel
Material: 330d Nylon Double R/S with 210d Nylon Embossed Liner
Dimensions: 45.7 x 31.8 x 17.8 cm (H x W x D)
WildAir operating hours are Monday through Friday, between the hours of 9am-5pm. If you are unable to reach us between these hours, please send us an e-mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
WildAir Ships within Australia, New Zealand and some other select countries. If you are located outside our shipping areas, please contact us and we will endeavour to refer you to another dealer in your area.
WildAir and our affiliated businesses are not responsible for lost or stolen packages. As Australia Post does not require a signature, we do recommend shipping to a secure location.
• Australian Standard Shipping: Free for orders over $150, generally arrives within 3-5 business days
• Australian Express Shipping: $10, generally arrives within 1-2 business days
• New Zealand Standard Shipping: $15, generally arrives within 3-5 business days
• International Shipping (within Australasia): $20, shipping times can vary depending on your location
WildAir do not ship to all countries and can refer you to dealers in your area.
We will make every effort to dispatch orders as soon as possible. Please note there may be delays due to weekends, public holidays or staffing. Shipping delays can also be expected during COVID-19 outbreaks.