Sometimes, you just have too much, or not enough. Want sound, foul-weather protection, but not looking for a bomb shelter? Step under the ProFly Camo.
The ProFly Camo's six guy points give it a streamlined shape ideal for weathering sudden downpours or building a water-front basecamp.
- Stitched and taped seams
- Large covered area for dry gear storage
- LineLoc fasteners for fast and secure line tensioning
- 6 point guy system
Material: 70D Nylon Ripstop with 10,000 mm PU Coating
Dimensions: 3.2 m x 1.93 m
Packed Dimensions: 25 x 10cm
Weight: 624 g
Note: Tarps do not come with stakes. Stakes are sold separately
WildAir operating hours are Monday through Friday, between the hours of 9am-5pm. If you are unable to reach us between these hours, please send us an e-mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
WildAir Ships within Australia, New Zealand and some other select countries. If you are located outside our shipping areas, please contact us and we will endeavour to refer you to another dealer in your area.
WildAir and our affiliated businesses are not responsible for lost or stolen packages. As Australia Post does not require a signature, we do recommend shipping to a secure location.
• Australian Standard Shipping: Free for orders over $150, generally arrives within 3-5 business days
• Australian Express Shipping: $10, generally arrives within 1-2 business days
• New Zealand Standard Shipping: $15, generally arrives within 3-5 business days
• International Shipping (within Australasia): $20, shipping times can vary depending on your location
WildAir do not ship to all countries and can refer you to dealers in your area.
We will make every effort to dispatch orders as soon as possible. Please note there may be delays due to weekends, public holidays or staffing. Shipping delays can also be expected during COVID-19 outbreaks.