Part rain tarp, part luxurious, water-proof fortress, the HouseFly's silicone impregnated nylon sides keep you warm, dry and comfortable.
Overlapping doors complete with agile buckles on either end of the tarp make access an ease while keeping out winter's nastiness. Boasting the most coverage of all the ENO tarps, the HouseFly's stowable doors allow you to laze in cool shade or weather a surprise snow storm.
From a five day trek in the backcountry, to a five minute nap in your yard, the HouseFly will give you home-style comfort in any condition.
- Stitched and taped seams
- Overlapping doors
- Large covered area for dry gear storage
- LineLoc fasteners for fast and secure line tensioning
Material: 30D Silicone Impregnated Nylon with 800 mm PU Coating
Dimensions: 3.2 m x 3.1 m
Packed Dimensions: 28 x 13 cm
Weight: 765 g
Note: Tarps do not come with stakes. Stakes are sold separately
WildAir operating hours are Monday through Friday, between the hours of 9am-5pm. If you are unable to reach us between these hours, please send us an e-mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
WildAir Ships within Australia, New Zealand and some other select countries. If you are located outside our shipping areas, please contact us and we will endeavour to refer you to another dealer in your area.
WildAir and our affiliated businesses are not responsible for lost or stolen packages. As Australia Post does not require a signature, we do recommend shipping to a secure location.
• Australian Standard Shipping: Free for orders over $150, generally arrives within 3-5 business days
• Australian Express Shipping: $10, generally arrives within 1-2 business days
• New Zealand Standard Shipping: $15, generally arrives within 3-5 business days
• International Shipping (within Australasia): $20, shipping times can vary depending on your location
WildAir do not ship to all countries and can refer you to dealers in your area.
We will make every effort to dispatch orders as soon as possible. Please note there may be delays due to weekends, public holidays or staffing.