The Cairn Geo is our new flagship eco-groovy sandal built with the same tried-and-true Cairn strap design yet geared towards your more casual front country livin' with our less sporty bristlecone brown colourway.
- Geo Sandals Feature a new and exclusive brown Vibram outsole (4.5mm) designed with bugger + less aggressive lugs, crafted with Vibram Eco-Step compound (30% recycled)
- Best for grip in dry conditions - for more performance in wet and slick terrain consider the Cairn Pro Sandals
- Our Bristlecone Brown webbing is soft, durable, and made from Repreve yarn (100% recycled plastic bottles)
- Our Patent-Pending design features premium webbing, 3 adjustment zones, and our sole-hugger wings for licked-in stability
- We spent years sourcing the best materials in the world, so you can spend maximum time enjoying the outdoors. The Cairn is USA Assembled of Domestic and Foreign Parts.
WildAir operating hours are Monday through Friday, between the hours of 9am-5pm. If you are unable to reach us between these hours, please send us an e-mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
WildAir Ships within Australia, New Zealand and some other select countries. If you are located outside our shipping areas, please contact us and we will endeavour to refer you to another dealer in your area.
WildAir and our affiliated businesses are not responsible for lost or stolen packages. As Australia Post does not require a signature, we do recommend shipping to a secure location.
• Australian Standard Shipping: Free for orders over $150, generally arrives within 3-5 business days
• Australian Express Shipping: $10, generally arrives within 1-2 business days
• New Zealand Standard Shipping: $15, generally arrives within 3-5 business days
• International Shipping (within Australasia): $20, shipping times can vary depending on your location
WildAir do not ship to all countries and can refer you to dealers in your area.
We will make every effort to dispatch orders as soon as possible. Please note there may be delays due to weekends, public holidays or staffing.
Bedrock Sandals began when Bedrock founders Nick + Dan met while doing AmeriCorps conservation fieldwork together in Northern CA. Bound by our love of the environment, wild places, and the adventures we have on them, they committed and joined 1% For The Planet the day Bedrock doors opened for business.
1% For the Planet is a wonderful organization founded by Patagonia's Yvon Chouinard that gives for-profit businesses the opportunity to affect positive change on our world. We are proud to donate at-least 1% of our sales every year to both local and national environmental non-profits!
Check out the head office website on www.bedrocksandals.com for more information.