With this travel bundle including the Cairn Adventure Sandal and Islander Blanket you can sit back and relax in style throughout your next adventure without adding weight to your pack.
Travel ready, the Islander is crafted from lightweight, easy-to-wash parachute nylon and includes stakes and stake loops for quick setup. Versatile in a variety of environments, the feather-weight Islander packs away in its stuff sack for easy storage.
From peaks to rapids, Cairn is the modern adventure sandal. Our award-winning design combines a uniquely secure strap system and exclusive Vibram® sole, so you can go further and freer than ever before.
- Patent-Pending Y-Strap design features 3/4 inch premium webbing, 3 adjustment zones and our sole-hugger wings for locked-in stability.
- Exclusive Vibram® XS Trek Regolith Outsole: Lightweight and long-lasting, ready to grip for years to come.
- Minimalist footbed conforms to your feet for superior ground feel, flexibility and packability.
- Granite Grip footbed features grooved, triangular traction, that provides incredible grip in both dry and wet conditions, while simultaneously helping to aerate your feet.
- At 14 mm stack height, the Cairn Vibram® sole is just the right thickness - not too thin, for extra rock protection and increased durability, and not too thick, for maximum flexibility and weight/space savings.
- Premium components, bombproof + waterproof construction, made in USA with US and imported parts (sole imported).
- We spent years sourcing the best materials in the world, so you can spend maximum time enjoying the outdoors. The Cairn is USA Assembled of Domestic and Foreign Parts.
- Hidden corner stash pocket
- Large surface area
- Lightweight and breathable
- Includes 4 stakes
WildAir operating hours are Monday through Friday, between the hours of 9am-5pm. If you are unable to reach us between these hours, please send us an e-mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
WildAir Ships within Australia, New Zealand and some other select countries. If you are located outside our shipping areas, please contact us and we will endeavour to refer you to another dealer in your area.
WildAir and our affiliated businesses are not responsible for lost or stolen packages. As Australia Post does not require a signature, we do recommend shipping to a secure location.
• Australian Standard Shipping: Free for orders over $150, generally arrives within 3-5 business days
• Australian Express Shipping: $10, generally arrives within 1-2 business days
• New Zealand Standard Shipping: $15, generally arrives within 3-5 business days
• International Shipping (within Australasia): $20, shipping times can vary depending on your location
WildAir do not ship to all countries and can refer you to dealers in your area.
We will make every effort to dispatch orders as soon as possible. Please note there may be delays due to weekends, public holidays or staffing.
Bedrock Sandals began when Bedrock founders Nick + Dan met while doing AmeriCorps conservation fieldwork together in Northern CA. Bound by our love of the environment, wild places, and the adventures we have on them, they committed and joined 1% For The Planet the day Bedrock doors opened for business.
1% For the Planet is a wonderful organization founded by Patagonia's Yvon Chouinard that gives for-profit businesses the opportunity to affect positive change on our world. We are proud to donate at-least 1% of our sales every year to both local and national environmental non-profits!
Check out the head office website on www.bedrocksandals.com for more information.