- Bedrock Sizing
- Giving Back
From peaks to rapids, Cairn is the modern adventure sandal. Our award-winning design combines a uniquely secure strap system and exclusive Vibram® sole, so you can go further and freer than ever before.
- Patent-Pending Y-Strap design features 3/4 inch premium webbing, 3 adjustment zones and our sole-hugger wings for locked-in stability.
- Exclusive Vibram® XS Trek Regolith Outsole: Lightweight and long-lasting, ready to grip for years to come.
- Minimalist footbed conforms to your feet for superior ground feel, flexibility and packability.
- Granite Grip footbed features grooved, triangular traction, that provides incredible grip in both dry and wet conditions, while simultaneously helping to aerate your feet.
- At 14 mm stack height, the Cairn Vibram® sole is just the right thickness - not too thin, for extra rock protection and increased durability, and not too thick, for maximum flexibility and weight/space savings.
- Premium components, bombproof + waterproof construction, made in USA with US and imported parts (sole imported).
- We spent years sourcing the best materials in the world, so you can spend maximum time enjoying the outdoors. The Cairn is USA Assembled of Domestic and Foreign Parts.
Need more convincing, the Cairn sandal gets editors choice for best women's and men's sandal in the Outdoor Gear Lab review.
Bedrock's sizing is unisex (e.g. size 9/10 is equivalent to size 9 for men, and size 10 for women.) Some Bedrockers find our sizes run slightly small, especially in our smallest sizes. To find your Bedrock Size please follow the directions and consult our sizing chart below.
|Print your Size Outline|
Print off your likely size outlines for the Cairn Sandals or Classic sandals in our chart below to find your ideal fit. Please note that you must change Printer Settings to "100% Scale".
You can find all Bedrock Size Outlines in our sizing chart below.
Verify Size Outline
Double check the size outline printed correctly by verifying with a ruler on each outline. A "printed incorrectly" message will appear in part or full at the top and bottom of an 8.5 x 11 in. sheet of printer paper if printed incorrectly.
Find your Best Fit
Stand on the printed size outline and place your foot inside. We recommend ~1 cm of space inside of the outline at the toe and heel to ensure a good fit.
The solid outline represents the exact outline of the sandal while the dotted line represents Bedrock's best fit suggestion.
Get In Touch
Wondering which size would fit you best? Email firstname.lastname@example.org a few photos of your foot on a printed size outline to get our expert opinion. We'll get back to you quickly!
Please mention the model type you're interested in as well as photos of the top down and profile perspectives that show the space around the toe and heel.
If you don't have access to a printer, measure your foot length and width with a ruler and choose a size 1.5-2 cm bigger.
|Bedrock Size||Sandal Length (cm)||Sandal Width (cm)||Cairn Size Outlines||Classic Size Outlines|
|Men's 4 / Women's 5||22||8.3||None||Print Classic 4/5|
|Men's 5 / Women's 6||23||8.7||Print Cairn 5/6||Print Classic 5/6|
|Men's 6 / Women's 7||24||9.2||Print Cairn 6/7||Print Classic 6/7|
|Men's 7 / Women's 8||25||9.5||Print Cairn 7/8||Print Classic 7/8|
|Men's 8 / Women's 9||26||9.8||Print Cairn 8/9||Print Classic 8/9|
|Men's 9 / Women's 10||27||10.3||Print Cairn 9/10||Print Classic 9/10|
|Men's 10 / Women's 11||28||10.6||Print Cairn 10/11||Print Classic 10/11|
|Men's 11 / Women's 12||29||11.1||Print Cairn 11/12||Print Classic 11/12|
|Men's 12 / Women's 13||30||11.4||Print Cairn 12/13||Print Classic 12/13|
|Men's 13 / Women's 14||31||11.6||Print Cairn 13/14||Print Classic 13/14|
|Men's 14 / Women's 15||32||11.9||Print Cairn 14/15||None|
WildAir operating hours are Monday through Friday, between the hours of 9am-5pm. If you are unable to reach us between these hours, please send us an e-mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
WildAir Ships within Australia, New Zealand and some other select countries. If you are located outside our shipping areas, please contact us and we will endeavour to refer you to another dealer in your area.
WildAir and our affiliated businesses are not responsible for lost or stolen packages. As Australia Post does not require a signature, we do recommend shipping to a secure location.
• Australian Standard Shipping: Free for orders over $150, generally arrives within 3-5 business days
• Australian Express Shipping: $10, generally arrives within 1-2 business days
• New Zealand Standard Shipping: $15, generally arrives within 3-5 business days
• International Shipping (within Australasia): $20, shipping times can vary depending on your location
WildAir do not ship to all countries and can refer you to dealers in your area.
We will make every effort to dispatch orders as soon as possible. Please note there may be delays due to weekends, public holidays or staffing. Shipping delays can also be expected during COVID-19 outbreaks.
Bedrock Sandals began when Bedrock founders Nick + Dan met while doing AmeriCorps conservation fieldwork together in Northern CA. Bound by our love of the environment, wild places, and the adventures we have on them, they committed and joined 1% For The Planet the day Bedrock doors opened for business.
1% For the Planet is a wonderful organization founded by Patagonia's Yvon Chouinard that gives for-profit businesses the opportunity to affect positive change on our world. We are proud to donate at-least 1% of our sales every year to both local and national environmental non-profits!
Check out the head office website on www.bedrocksandals.com for more information.